DetailsMoet & Chandon Brut Imperial NV is all-around quite a magnificent champagne, especially for the price tag. Made from the ace blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes, this expertly crafted champagne is golden yellow and sports some pretty robust bubbles. The flavour is crisp and clean, fruity with apples and pears, some bright citrus, but with a dry finish that speaks a bit to freshly baked brioche. Great for starting a momentous occasion, sipping for aperitifs, or just when you're in the mood for something special.
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100