Plantation Pineapple Rum was created, as any fan of Dickens would immediately recognise, as a tribute to Reverend Stiggins in ‘The Pickwick Papers,’ whose penchant for pineapple rum inspired the folks at Plantation to make it a reality. But make no mistake about it—this is no flavoured rum—the pineapple is part of it from the very beginning. Both the fruit and the skins of the Victoria pineapple are combined with Plantation 3 Stars rum and left to infuse for three weeks before distillation, giving Plantation Pineapple Rum the distinct flavour of pineapple, and without any added sugar. After distillation, Plantation Pineapple Rum is rested for another few months to bring out further colour and flavour. So how does it taste? Plantation Pineapple Rum is light on the nose, with rich notes of tropical fruit, smokiness, pineapple, zesty citrus, and a bit of spice. As with most aged rum, you’ll get a touch of banana on the palate, followed by the characteristic pineapple, various spices, and a satisfyingly smoky finish. Plantation Pineapple Rum sure is special, but don’t let that discourage you from having some fun with it. Start out by enjoying it neat or on the rocks, the best way to fully appreciate the unique body and flavour it brings, a nice fruity-meets-smoky treat for after a meal. But once your palate starts searching for excitement, the real fun begins. Use Plantation Pineapple Rum as the base of your next batch of daiquiris, and see how the pineapple essence really comes alive.
TheDrinksBasket Delivery Information.
TheDrinksBasket are working with two of the most reputable courier providers, as we believe in providing our customers with the best possible customer experience. In order to simplify the delivery process, we offer our customers two options;
- Standard Delivery (3 to 5 days)
- Next Day Delivery (Mon to Friday) excluding public holidays.
For Next Day Delivery all orders should be placed on the website before 13:00GMT.
We currently only ship order to the UK, however have plans to expand that to cover Europe in the future.
Important Information about your delivery.
- Once your order has been dispatched an automated email will be sent with a tracking number.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message
- All delivers are required to be signed for.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- If you delivery appears to have been damaged in transit please refuse the delivery and contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve your issue.
- During festive and celebratory periods, such as Christmas, you may face delays in receiving your order, as courier networks tend to operate beyond their capacity.
- Delivery times may vary due to reasons out of our control, for example, adverse weather conditions. We will communicate this via our website where necessary
Free UK standard delivery for orders over £100.00
- This is only valid for orders delivered in the UK
- Only applies to Standard Delivery
- Is not available for next day delivery.
- Applied to orders over £100.00
- Free shipping will need to be selected at the checkout
Shipping Costs UK
Standard Delivery (3 to 5 days)
Next Day Delivery